Community Pass is a partnership of the local community organizations.
From here you can register for an activity, see your account's current registrations or edit your account information.
Create an Account
CommunityPass is your resource for registering for activities within the borough of Old Tappan. To begin, click the signup link above and fill in the appropriate information. Once this is done you will have access to all the sports and activities within our community. Just click the link above to begin.
NEW REGISTRATION PROCESS-AFTER LOGGING IN....SELECT "CLICK HERE" TO BEGIN REGISTRATION PROCESS
1) SELECT FAMILY MEMBERS YOU WISH TO REGISTER. THEY WILL BE ADDED TO THE AVAILABLE PROGRAM THEY MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR
2) SELECT "READ MORE" TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAMS
3) SELECT "SHOW SESSIONS" TO SEE WHICH PROGRAMS WOULD BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR CHILD
4) SELECT "ADD TO CART" . HERE YOU WILL SEE WHICH PROGRAMS YOUR CHILD/CHILDREN ARE CURRENTLY ELIGIBLE FOR
5) SELECT ANY ELIGIBLE CHILD TO REGISTER THEM
6) ONCE ALL CHILDREN HAVE BEEN REGISTERED, GO TO "CHECK OUT" TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
Please be aware that criminal history background checks are now required in order to become a volunteer coach for any sport within the Old Tappan Recreation Department. Click here for more details.
**NOTICE TO ALL PARENTS **
ALL PARENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE READ THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL (C.D.C.) PARENT FACT SHEET PRIOR TO REGISTERING FOR ANY RECREATION PROGRAMS.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THIS FACT SHEET.Create an Account
Please Note: If you already have a CommunityPass account from another organization or community, please use your existing username and password to log in and register for programs offered through this organization. You do not need to create a new account.