Community Pass is a partnership of the local community organizations.
From here you can register for an activity, see your account's current registrations or edit your account information.
Create an Account
Welcome New Users!
Please do not create a new username and password if you have an existing account in Community Pass.
If you have multiple community pass usernames (example - Summit and Chatham) you will need to merge these accounts to avoid potential issues with golf and pool memberships. Please see instructions below:
1) Log onto Community Pass site, hover over My Account (top left) and click Family Merge
2) Family Merge – step 1 – enter the login and password of the duplicate account and click continue. Note that this account will be merged into the account you initially logged into.
3) Family Merge – step 2 – map the individuals on the left to an individual in your existing Community Pass account. Click finish.
4) View account: make any edits that are needed.
5) When complete click Home to return to the Community Pass home page.
Please Note: If you already have a Community-Pass account from another organization or community, please use your existing username and password to log in and register for programs offered through this organization. You do not need to create a new account.Create an Account