Create your account now!
CommunityPass is your resource for event and activity registration within your Community. To begin, click the sign-up link above, complete the sign-up form and enjoy the convenience of online registration!
IMPORTANT NOTE---You only need 1 Community Pass Account! Please use the following steps to merge your accounts:
1) Log onto CommunityPass site & click "Update Account Information" link. If you already have an account from last year, please do not create another one.
If you cannot recall your username or password, 'Click here'
or call the Senior, Youth & Leisure Services Department at (973) 535-7925 and someone can assist you with your account.
2) On left navigation pane, click Family Merge
3) Family Merge - Step 1. Enter the login and password of the duplicate account and click "Continue". Note that this account will be merged into the account you initially logged into.
4) Family Merge - Step 2. Map the individuals on the left to an individual in your existing CommunityPass account. Click "Finish" when your done.
5) View Account: make any edits that are needed. When complete, click "Home" to return to the CommunityPass home page.
PLEASE NOTE: If you already have a CommunityPass account from another organization or community, please use your existing username and password to log in and register to programs offered through this organization. You do not need to create a new account.