Do you want to meet with a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) but don't know where to start? Join us for an opportunity to hear from and speak with several CFP's who will demystify the process for you. At the end of the townhall, you will understand:
- What type of questions to ask a Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- How to prepare for a meeting with a CFP
- The benefits of working with a CFP
- How a CFP gets compensated
Leave the townhall ready to make a CFP appointment and take control of your finances.
This online workshop is FREE and part of YWCA's Financial Education Workshop series.
Instructors: Shannon Callahan
- YWCA Evanston/North Shore
- 1215 Church Street
- Evanston, IL 60201
|Class Date||Start Time||End Time||Day||Location||Instructors|
|12/01/2020||5:30 PM||6:30 PM||Tuesday||YWCA Evanston/North Shore/Virtual||
S.C. Shannon Callahan