- For the safety of all (participants, visitors and staff), the completion of your transaction means that you read through our COVID policies and agree to follow the safety protocols as stated. The policies are also linked on our website, www.casspark.org/ice-rink
- Health Screening Checks are required for all prior to entry to the Cass Park Rink facility. Per the guidance of the CDC and NYS health department, if any intended skater answers YES to any of the following, they may NOT enter:
1. Had signs or symptoms of a fever in the last 24 hours?
2. Had any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days such as cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, nausea, chills, muscle soreness or aches, fatigue, headache, congestion/runny nose, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell?
In the last 14 days, have you or anyone in your household:
3. been in close contact with someone with a confirmed or suspected diagnosis of COVID-19 ?
4. traveled outside NYS (or had visitors from outside NYS)? If yes, have you / they met the requirements given by NYS as stated in the NYS COVID-19 travel advisory?
PLEASE NOTE: City & Town of Ithaca Resident Discount will be applied in your cart before checkout.